At Living Word we seek to grow in our relationship with one another and with Christ. We believe that a major part of our walk as followers of Jesus is to grow through a continued study of the Bible. We can’t let someone else believe for us. We won’t settle for someone telling us what to believe. Growing invovles wrestling through the hard teachings of the bible, doing research and study, meeting with other people to be challenged and sharpened, and to begin to live a changed life.
Sunday Bible Class for ALL Ages
From basic Bible knowledge to seeing the world through the lens of the Bible to being confident sharing who Jesus is with people around you – these are the topics we’ll cover in our Sunday morning Bible classes. All participants are learning the same things at the same time! This means families can talk about it at home or in the car on the way to school. The goal of this approach to Sunday School is to better allow you to connect with your children while allowing them to connect with their friends in age appropriate classes. Our new branding for Connect Sunday School shows the difference in intensity of our children as they grow up. Littles Connect is a class designed with 0-4 year olds in mind. Kids Connect will span the ages of K-5th and will be divided into smaller segments. Juniors Connect is our middle school class. While the Connection is our high school class. Something for everyone! You should try it! Register your child today!
Small Group Gatherings
These small group gatherings are sprinkled around different geographic areas. Some of these are more formal, while others are very informal. It’s hard to nail down a schedule for the less formal groups but if you’re interested just ask! Here are a few of the gatherings already meeting:
- Wednesday Early Morning Men – Wednesday mornings at 6:15am at Panera Bread (555 South State Street, Westerville, Ohio 43081)
- Wednesday Women – Wednesday mornings at 10am at Living Word.
- Friday Morning Retired Guys – Friday mornings at 9am at Living Word.
- Small Groups – A variety of days and times through the week/weekend. For details, email Pastor Derrick – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bible & Brew – 1st and 3rd Sundays at various locations. Currently we’re meeting at Big Walnut Grill in Sunbury.