This Sunday we are continuing IN-PERSON and ONLINE worship. You can still access all content below in our live worship stream but we will also be meeting in person for those who feel comfortable doing so. Below are the changes we’ve made to our in person gatherings to ensure your safety and well being.
- Only one entry door will be used and it will be propped open. Use East doors under the covered walkway.
- All doors to all rooms other than sanctuary will be closed and locked.
- Restrooms will remain open but request only emergency usage.
- No printed bulletins or hymnals will be used. Everything will be digital on app or website.
- No coffee time or refreshments.
- Offering boxes will be placed by sanctuary entry doors or give online here.
- Families are encouraged to sit with those in your household while remaining as close to 6 feet apart from other families as possible.
- We’ll have the children’s message projected on the screens and have interactive parts for kids to engage with the message from their seats.
- Communion will be continuous. We’ll ask family units to keep 6ft distance from each other when they line up to come forward.
- Communion distribution will take place by gloved elders.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed by all entry doors.
- All hard surfaces and touch points will be cleaned and sanitized prior to reopening the facility.
- All members are asked stay home if they don’t feel well, wash hands regularly, check temperature prior to joining for worship (although not mandated by any means).
- Masks and PPE are allowed but not mandatory. No one will be questioned for wearing, or not wearing, any form of PPE.
- We will constantly re-evaluate what additional measures need to be addressed as we move forward.
- All services will remain fully online from this point forward.
- All members in critical people groups will be contacted by the board of Elders letting them know our plan and asking them to stay home.
- Please note: Living Word cannot guarantee that everyone will practice physical distancing during this time. Use your best judgment on attending in person. We do value your health and well being!
For those joining online – welcome to Living Word! We are glad to be able to serve you in this way. This worship stream should go live every Sunday morning at 10:30am. The first play box will be the most recent or next upcoming worship opportunity we have available. If there are problems with the stream, please be patient and we will upload immediately after the service is completed to this page as well.